We are creating a Facebook page for our product but Facebook doesn’t allow us to keep our design intact: A capital letter in the middle of a name seems forbidden! Continue reading
as you may know, next week 25-30 November is the Europe Code Week, a week of initiatives with a focus on coding – workshops, teaching, or just raising awareness.
FIRST, WE ARE LOOKING FOR COACHES who will coach the kids participating to the CoderDojos. If you are interested, we are organising a Train-the-trainer event next Thursday, Nov. 21 from 17:30 to 18:30.
We will teach you what scratch is about : eventbrite link
SECOND, REGISTER YOUR KIDS for the next Coder Dojos, they are organised once every 2 months, Wed afternoon : http://www.coderdojobelgium.be/coderdojowaar
Kids should bring their laptop but we do provide some. We provide food, drinks and the coaches while the kids create games, movies or any creative content.
Feel free to share the invitation, we are always looking for coaches!
The CoderDojo team: Karin, Frédérique, Jerry, Abdelkrim
update: Mise à jour du poste suite au commentaire de Thomas : l’encodage des données dans le simulateur de consommation de gaz et d’électricité était érroné et j’indiquais que Electrabel était plus de 40% plus cher mais il n’en n’est rien, les 2 fournisseurs pour un produit similaire sont au même tarif !!!
Désolé Electrabel d’avoir partager un calcul érroné.
Chez Lampiris Pour 14.565 kWh de gaz je paie 818,13 EUR HTVA annuellement
Pour 2036 kWh d’électricité je paie 387,54 EUR HTVA annuellement
1. That Lehman Brothers and AIG were not universal banks that could be considered for separation, and yet they caused systemic concerns
2. That is was not the global systemically important financial institutions (GSIFI) banks that failed during the crisis; it was the specialised mortgage banks involved in the real estate boom busts in the USA, the UK, Ireland and Spain that mainly failed.
3. The separating core deposit banking will force investment banks into more wholesale funding, which the distance-to-default (DTD) model results suggest is a riskier business model feature
4. That it is legally too complex to separated assets and liabilities while meeting all of the tax and corporate laws of the country concerned.
5. That separation with full ring fencing of all subsidiaries is essentially Glass-Steagall, so why bother with non operating holding companies (NOHC)?
Lehman Brothers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehman_Brothers
Global systemically important financial institutions GSIFI banks: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GSIFI
Distance-to-default (DTD) model : http://www.oecd.org/finance/BanksBusinessModels.pdf
Glass–Steagall Legislation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass–Steagall_Legislation
Non operating holding companies (NOHC): http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_non_operating_holding_company#slide1
How do BusPreneurs congratulate their conductors? http://youtu.be/u9748ZXX7Xc