Are you over 7 and under 18?
Do you like computers, games? Do you want to learn programming?
Then CoderDojo all for you, register for our next event in Brussels by clicking here!
Come and learn all about websites, games, apps and software; then, go immediately get to work.
CoderDojo Belgium organizes free workshops (do-it-yourself classes) for boys and girls aged from 7 to 18 years. A Dojo is fully prepared by volunteers. Mentors guide the youngsters; They coach to stimulate children’s imagination and creativity.
Children under 12 should always be accompanied by an adult. Parents of children over 12 are also welcome.
CoderDojo is about providing free and open learning to young people, especially in programming technology.
Do you want to contribute as a coach?
We still need coaches for the 25th of September!
Coaches should ideally possess:
- The willingness to deliver content passionately and interactively
- A desire to encourage kids to take an interest in coding
- An ability to think on your feet, kids ask some very interesting and challenging questions
- an experience (even short) with Scratch
CoderDojo Brussels in a nutshell
- What? CoderDojo is a volunteering organisation that teaches kids aged from 7-18 years to code in a playful and coached atmosphere. CoderDojo is an international organisation and there are already 10 Belgian cities organising one
- Where? meeting room AZZAR, ICAB (4 rue des pères blancs, 1040 Etterbeek) – bear in mind that you need to pay for the parking around the building!
- When? Wednesday 25th September from 14:00 to 17:00
More info on CoderDojo? www.coderdojobelgium.be (Dutch only).